Here’s another piece from the 100 Day Challenge I did last year…
Embrace a Do It Now Philosophy!
The people who make things happen in this world value and share a similar sense of urgency. It’s my great desire to ignite a flame under your behind today…
..one that compels you to step up, to raise the bar, and astound yourself.
You must keep in mind that throughout this 100 Day Challenge, no matter how intelligent or capable you may be, if you don’t have a sense of urgency. Now is the time to start developing it.
Creating a do it now attitude helps you to replace question marks with exclamation marks!
* The unwritten letter? Write it today!
* The old friend you’ve been meaning to reconnect with? Get connected today!
* The apology that is long overdue? Apologize today!
* The book you’ve talked about writing? Start writing today!
* The visit you’ve been intending to make? Make it today!
* The business you were going to start someday? Get started today!
* The race you were going to run? Start running today!
* The daily exercise you were going to do? Start exercising today!
* The language you were going to learn? Start learning today!
* The musical instrument you’ve always wanted to play? Start playing today!
* The resolution to give back to the community? Begin giving back today!
* The person with whom you’ve been meaning to share your faith? Share it today!
* The time you’ve promised to spend with your children? Spend it with them today!
* The broken relationship you’ve wanted to restore? Work at it today!
* The decision to confront your fears and dump all of those excuses? Do it today!