I liked this article by Mike quite a few years ago and thought it needed
THOUGHTS ABOUT HUMOUR
by Mike Moore
1. It is impossible to worry while you’re laughing.
2. Humour cuts stress levels in half.
3. Laughing helps you to stay happy and healthy and helps you return to good health when ill.
4. Laughter increases, by 20%, the activity of killer cells within the body which serve to destroy viruses and tumour cells.
5. Train yourself to look for the comedy in your chaos.
6. A sense of humour is the number one survival skill.
7. George Bernard Shaw once said, “When you rind something funny search it for hidden truth.”
8. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” Voltaire
9. Humour helps us cope, conquer, and carry on.
10. A good laugh is not only the result of humour, it is often also the cause.
11. The body heals with play; the mind heals with laughter and the spirit heals with joy.
12. The best exercise is jumping for joy.
For the rest of it visit…