6 RULES FOR BEATING WORRY by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D from
The Power Of Psychic Power.
Worry germs will die if you’ll apply these six disinfectants
1. Keep busy. Mental idleness is the seed bed of fear,
frustration, and anxiety. At the first sign of worry, get busy
2. Fight perfectionism. Stop looking for the one best
way. Remember, if you wait until you’re perfect, you’ll be
dead before you get started!
3. Take action. Action kills worry. Plunge in. Do
something about the thing that worries you. Stop debat-
ing, start doing.
4. Look ahead. What’s done is done. Stop trying to
improve hindsight. Sharpen up your foresight instead.
5. Love the unexpected. Look forward to the unknown.
Be glad life is filled with surprises. It is nature’s
way of preventing boredom.
6. Sit down and count your blessings. You’ve got
more than you think!