Archive for the ‘100 Day Challenge’ Category
The above cartoon video was produced with Gary Ryan Blair of The Goals Guy. Gary emailed me the audio file and I listened to this and jotted down ideas, created all the cartoons to suit the script and emailed them back to him. There was some going backwards and forwards before we got all the cartoons right. It was something new for me to work on and was very challenging. A very enjoyable project!
Here’s another piece from the 100 Day Challenge I did last year…
Embrace a Do It Now Philosophy!
The people who make things happen in this world value and share a similar sense of urgency. It’s my great desire to ignite a flame under your behind today…
..one that compels you to step up, to raise the bar, and astound yourself.
You must keep in mind that throughout this 100 Day Challenge, no matter how intelligent or capable you may be, if you don’t have a sense of urgency. Now is the time to start developing it.
Creating a do it now attitude helps you to replace question marks with exclamation marks!
* The unwritten letter? Write it today!
* The old friend you’ve been meaning to reconnect with? Get connected today!
* The apology that is long overdue? Apologize today!
* The book you’ve talked about writing? Start writing today!
* The visit you’ve been intending to make? Make it today!
* The business you were going to start someday? Get started today!
* The race you were going to run? Start running today!
* The daily exercise you were going to do? Start exercising today!
* The language you were going to learn? Start learning today!
* The musical instrument you’ve always wanted to play? Start playing today!
* The resolution to give back to the community? Begin giving back today!
* The person with whom you’ve been meaning to share your faith? Share it today!
* The time you’ve promised to spend with your children? Spend it with them today!
* The broken relationship you’ve wanted to restore? Work at it today!
* The decision to confront your fears and dump all of those excuses? Do it today!
Here’s an excerpt from Ryan Blair’s 100 Day Challenge – the cartoon is mine and doesn’t appear in the transcript…
We all know that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and the same holds true for the 100 Day Challenge.
The goal choices you make today set the pace (fast) as well as the tone (playing to win), and the actions you take today determine both your direction and destiny.
To ensure a good start, you must take that bold first step, you must identify three achievable goals and you must pursue victory throughout the day. You must start the day fast and finish the day strong.
You must have the conviction that the purpose of setting a goal must be to achieve it, as there is no purer form of success, no more exact and exacting test of what you are capable of than to seize every opportunity, and achieve everything you set out to do.